We women are very secretive and totally agree with him. Women do some gross things but they will never admit it and there is nothing you can do to get them to admit it.
In fact, a number of women can transfer a secret to the grave and you will never know that they have hidden secrets!
Well, the kinds of gross things discussed here are some of the things that all women do and are common to them all. Things women do but would never talk about, not even to each other. Obviously, because it’s kind of sickening. But hey, we’re human. We can be trained, beautiful, and perfect all at the same time but no one else has to know that.
Check out below 16 things we all do but don’t admit to or discuss with anyone!
- Put your used bras in the laundry basket and then take them out to wear again because all your other bras are uncomfortable.
- Check the tampon or sanitary pads after using them.
- Make a DIY bandage with toilet paper when it’s not from actual paper.
- Take off the bra as soon as we get home. There is no great feeling from this.
- Ugly crying when you are alone for no particular reason and sometimes you watch yourself crying in the mirror.
- Circular pick and then squeeze the odd long hair and pimples. This is very satisfying!
- Wearing the same clothes two days in a row because you won’t meet the same people.
- Eat a piece of food that fell into your chest.
- Sleep with a night light because you are still completely afraid of the dark.
- Never throw out yellow and brown spotted pants because you know you will need them on your period but you will never find them when you need them.
- Raising the breasts while descending the stairs. It feels even better, especially if you’re not wearing a bra.
- Not actually washing your hair for several days and using dry shampoo instead.
- Practice dancing in front of the mirror before a night out. After all, this is important.
- Remove all your bars and regret instantly because you look like a big sized baby.
- Only shave your legs when you know they will be on the show.
- Breathe in the crotch of your jeans and the armpits of your jacket to see if you can put on other clothes before laundry day.